Anyone can arm themselves with information and help raise awareness for Endometriosis.
Here are a few tips:
- March 1 is “Wear Yellow Day” – wear yellow and encourage your friends, family and everyone you know to also wear yellow.
- Challenge yourself and loved ones to tell someone about Endometriosis every day of the month – you could even make a game of it and set targets to see who’s the advocate of the day/week/month
- Flyers are very good to use to create awareness – they can be left in doctor offices, at your work, at your school…
- Add something to your email signature line…once you set it up, you don’t have to think about it again, but you’re still getting the word out 🙂
- Give out or sell yellow awareness ribbons, this is always a cool way for people to show support for those who suffer from Endo.
- Use social media – Facebook, Twitter and whatever else might suit your fancy! This is a pretty cool way to spread the word.
So…What are you going to do for Endometriosis Awareness Month ?